CX, Support, and Brand Loyalty for Gen Z and Millennials: New Research and Insights
In 2020, The Center for Generational Kinetics (CGK) surveyed more than 2000 Gen Z and Millennials and revealed an emphasis on the need for enterprises to connect more with these consumers across the board. Utilizing and understanding the strategy behind how Gen Z and Millennial advocates leverage technology as brand loyalists is key to driving outcomes for all industry leaders.
A few takeaways presented from the survey to keep in mind for these core consumers:
- Both Gen Z and Millennials are in the market to spend in the near future
- Gen Z prefer ease of use as an important CX factor
- Cause based marketing and high quality are key drivers for brand loyalty
- Reviews, word of mouth, and fair return policies provide reassurance
- High need to incorporate CX across all channels as technology dependencies increase
Download the white paper today to learn more!
Fill out the form to download this white paper today!
Want to learn more about UJET?
Request a Demo