Acceptable Use Policy
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulations.
- Infringe, misappropriate violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right.
- Post, upload, or distribute any user content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate. Or otherwise Act in an indecent, offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, malicious, disruptive, tortious, or other objectionable manner.
- Interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (c) attempting to collect personal information about any end user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server.
- Sell, resell, sublicense, assign, license, or sublicense the Service or any component thereof or use or offer the same on a service-bureau or time-sharing basis.
- Mislead recipients as to Your identity, create a false caller ID (e.g., ID spoofing), forge addresses or headers, or fraudulently undertake other technical measures to misrepresent the origin or identity of the sender.
- Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth.
- Send spam or advertisements in violation of applicable laws (ex. TCPA) or without the advance consent of the recipient; engage in bulk messaging, robocalling, auto-dialing, ID spoofing, or similar deceptive practices or conduct referred to as “Spam Attacking”; Toll Fraud and/or Traffic Pumping.
- Without consent: harvest or collect information about third parties or End Users, or send bulk communications.
- Use any device, system, network, account, plan, or the Services in an unauthorized manner or in excess of reasonable business use (e.g. interfere, inhibit, compromise, or otherwise harm the Services or the UJET Network (regardless of intent or knowledge).
- Use the service to support or carry emergency calls to any emergency services such as public safety answering points.
Customer shall adhere to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., and similar state and federal laws, and any regulations promulgated thereunder, including obligations to obtain consent to deliver automated and prerecorded communications, when necessary, and to adhere to “Do Not Call List” requests.
- The list above is not exhaustive or exclusive.
You agree to indemnify and hold UJET harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising out of or concerning your use in any manner of the Services provided herein. In the event that, UJET is brought into or required to respond to any action arising from or concerning your activities, you agree to indemnify and hold UJET harmless from all arbitration, court and attorney’s costs and fees.
UJET may immediately discontinue, disconnect, limit, or revoke the Services without notice or warning to you, if you, at the sole discretion and determination of UJET, cause any type of activity or load which is incompatible with UJET network, cause quality of service issues, or otherwise impair UJET’s ability to maintain or provide service to other customers. In the case that the Services are suspected of being misused by you, including for fraudulent activity, UJET reserves the right at its sole discretion to immediately terminate the Services and inform the public that the Services is believed to have been used for inappropriate business. In addition, UJET reserves the right to terminate your Services, with or without cause and with or without specifying any reason for termination. UJET shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from a decision to terminate, discontinue, disconnect, limit, or revoke the Services with or without notice or warning or for informing the public about the possibility of inappropriate business.