Customer Service in a Smartphone World
Sixty percent of U.S. households do not have a landline, just a smartphone. In a nation of 330 million people, there are 276 million smartphones. The numbers are convincing: It is time to transition to a mobile-first customer service strategy.
With smartphones, users can access all the service channels—voice, chat, apps, even video—on one device. The challenge for many organizations is to redirect their customer support efforts to leverage this undeniable device preference among most consumers.
On this on-demand webinar:
- Why mobile is not a channel
- Why omnichannel won’t work in a mobile-first world
- How to leverage smart-device capabilities for better CX
- How the phone call is still an essential part of connecting with customers
- Why an unknown phone call could affect your brand reputation
- How branding your calls can increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
Want to learn more about UJET?Request a Demo