UJET Cookie Notice
UJET’s awesome technology is disrupting the customer support space and we want users who visit our website to have a modern experience. When you use our website, UJET uses automatic data collection technologies including cookies, web beacons, and other device identification technologies to operate the website, to recognize you and understand how you use and interact with content on the site, and for advertising purposes.
If you have questions regarding this Cookie Notice (Notice), please contact us using the information in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section of this Notice.
- What Are Cookies?
- Other Tracking Technologies
- Third-Party Web Beacons and Third-Party Buttons
- Online Behavioral Advertising
- Controlling Cookie Preferences
- Updates to Cookie Notice
- How to Contact Us
For more information about how we process your Personal Data:
• Through our websites (such as https://ujet.cx) or product feedback and surveys, and in connection with our events, sales and marketing activities, please see our Website Privacy Notice.
• Through our service and in connection with end user personal data processed on behalf of our customers and data you provide voluntarily when you register to use the service, provide us with billing information, contact us, request support, respond to marketing communications, or respond to service-related communications, please see our UJET Privacy Notice.
If you have questions regarding this Notice, please contact us using the information in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section of this Notice.
What Are Cookies?
When you use the websites, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device.
Cookies are set to be active for specific periods and are either persistent or session-based cookies. A “session cookie” disappears after you close your browser. A “persistent cookie” remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the websites. Please note that if you delete cookies, or choose not to accept them from the websites, you may not be able to utilize site features to their fullest potential. You can learn more about controlling your cookie preferences below.
Cookies are either set by UJET, which makes them “first party cookies,” or they are set on our behalf by advertisers and data analytics companies, which makes them “third party cookies.” Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use the following kinds of session-based or persistent, first party and third-party cookies.
• Required Cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the services available through our Websites and to use some of its features and cannot be refused. You can delete or block them using your browser settings as described below in the section Controlling Cookie Preferences.
• Functional Cookies. These cookies allow us to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites but are non-essential to their use. You can opt out of performance and functionality cookies by using our Cookie Preferences or by following the instructions in the Controlling Cookie Preferences section.
• Advertising and Social Networking Cookies. Advertising cookies are used by advertising companies to serve online behavioral ads that are relevant to you. They enable UJET to deliver interest-based ads and analyze the effectiveness of our online advertising. Social Networking cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may be used for advertising purposes too. You can opt out of advertising cookies by using our Cookie Preferences or by following the instructions in the Controlling Cookie Preferences section.
• Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. You can opt out of analytics cookies by using our Cookie Preferences or by following the instructions in the Controlling Cookie Preferences section.
You can learn more about the cookies we use and how to opt out, on our Cookie Preferences center.
Other Tracking Technologies
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the websites, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the websites, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the websites. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages. This information is gathered from all users and may be connected with other information about you.
Third-Party Web Beacons and Third-Party Buttons
We may display third-party content on the website.
Information collected through third-party web beacons, buttons and other mechanisms is collected directly by these third-parties, not by UJET. Information collected by a third-party in this manner is subject to that third-party’s own data collection, use, correction, modification, deletion, disclosure and other policies. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this Notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the websites. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
Online Behavioral Advertising
Online behavioral advertising is delivered according to your marketing and advertising preferences and in accordance with applicable laws. The information collected through cookies, web beacons, buttons and other mechanisms to serve behavioral advertising does not enable us or our service providers to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.
Controlling Cookie Preferences
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies and you can use various capabilities described below to control your cookie preferences and by accessing our Cookie Preferences to make changes.
Browser Controls: You can clear, enable and manage cookies using your web browser controls. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our websites though your access to some functionality and areas of our websites may be restricted. The manner to control your cookie preferences varies from browser-to-browser. You should consult your browser’s help documentation to determine the appropriate steps for setting your cookie preferences.
Disabling Online Behavioral Advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of interest based or online behavioral advertising. For more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or https://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can also use our Cookie Preferences to make choices on how and when to receive online behavioral advertising.
Mobile Advertising: You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of online behavioral advertising, including those performed by us. To do so, access the settings in your Apple or Android mobile device and follow the most recent published instructions. If you opt out, we will remove all data about you and no further data collection or tracking will occur. The random ID we (or our third-party service providers) had previously assigned to you will also be removed. This means that if at a later stage, you decide to opt-in, we will not be able to continue and track you using the same ID as before, and you will for all practical purposes be a new user to our system.
Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Our websites do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals. Uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted that would enable us to do so. UJET will continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard to determine when it is viable to implement these signals on our websites and offer this choice to you. To learn more about “DNT”, please visit All About Do Not Track.
Updates to Cookie Notice
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Notice, which we may update from time to time as technologies and our use of them, industry practices, and regulatory requirements evolve. If we modify this Notice, we will make it available through the websites and indicate the date of the latest revision. Your continued use of the websites after the revised Notice has become effective indicates that you have read and understood the current version of this Notice.
The date at the top of this Notice indicates when it was last updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy or data protection question, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is not convenient, we may also be contacted at the following address
Attn: Data Protection Officer
201 Third Street, Suite 950
San Francisco, CA 94103
If you have a technical or support question related to the websites, please send email to email@example.com.